Thursday, October 11, 2012

Week 25

October 7, 2012

Week 25 was a blast! I got to go up to the family cabin & spend conference weekend with the fam damily. Watching General Conference as a mommy-to-be was an amazing experience. My favorite talk was by L. Tom Perry. I felt uplifted and excited about being a mom. 

it was my pappa's birthday so we gave him a surprise party!


He swears that he turned 29 :)


The kids


Russell's got boobies!!



Bruce decided to wonder off into the woods and was missing for a while. After finally returning he was immediately put on time-out... he didn't like time-out


Calin & I enjoying a nice fall day


Father & Son moment :)


The girls


Bruce & Molly
BFF


Here is something that you'll rarely see... brother cooking dinner.


Hanging out with the pups



No comments:

Post a Comment