Monday, August 6, 2012

Telling the Family

June 21, 2012

As the oldest child and growing the 1st grand baby in my family, I knew I had to do something super special to tell my family we were pregnant. Enlisting the help of a wonderful photography studio- Barrus Photography  - we set our plan in motion.

Our family was overdue for a family photo so, I set up the session. I made sure to talk to the photographer before and let him in on our secret.

Throughout our session he would have us say "Cheese", "Yes" & other smiling forming words. Towards the end instead of using the familiar smile words he told everyone to say, "Meghan's Pregnant!"


The above photo was the second shot. In the first photo the only person who reacted was Kenzie. Everyone else was just smiling (not realizing yet what had just happened). Kenzie's face is priceless and the funniest thing ever!


She looks disgusted...hahaha! She'll make a wonderful Aunt :)


No comments:

Post a Comment