Saturday, March 16, 2013

Mind Over Platter: The First 10lbs- Operation "No Belly Prize"

March 16, 2013

Today I reached my first 10 lb loss! After 5 weeks of good eating habits & some exercise, I'm definitely seeing the results. I don't quite see it in the mirror yet but I feel great about my progress. 

Losing weight & becoming healthy is a wonderful gift but to give myself even more incentive along the way, I have made a goal/prize chart. This week I get to go pick out some new earrings for reaching my first 10 lb loss. 

So far on schedule with my weight loss, here are my overall goals:

Loss Goals:
10lbs- March 16
20lbs- April 6
30lbs- May 11
40lbs- June 15
50lbs- July 20
60lbs- August 24

I should be down to 160 lbs by September 21st

Prize List:
10lbs- Earrings
20lbs- Website (purchase my own domain and switch this blog to my new site)
30lbs- Shoes
40lbs- Haircut
50lbs- Purse
60lbs- New Outfit
Goal Met- $50 shopping spree


1 comment:

  1. I love your plan and your goal list too. I'd like to copy this for myself if you don't mind :)

    ReplyDelete