Thursday, January 3, 2013

Week 38

January 2, 2013

With only a few days into the new year, I am excited and anxious to see what new adventures await. My due date is approaching fast. I've finished sewing crib sheets, all of baby Dean's new (& used) clothes are in the wash right now and my hospital bags have been packed for 2 weeks now... I'm ready!

I guess we'll just have to wait for the guest of honor. My theory is he doesn't want to leave his current warm place of residence. Why would anyone want to move from warm weather to last night's 10 degrees? Now how do I trick my little turtle into thinking outside the womb will be just as cozy and warm?


On New Year's Eve, my family each wrote down a goal for the new year. We hung the pictures on the kitchen fridge to be a constant reminder of those goals. Mine was to Gain a baby and lose the weight. Typical New Year's resolution? Yes :) 

Everyone always says they are going to get fit, lose weight and be healthy. Well, over the last 9 months I have had plenty of time to reflect and wish I had done things differently BEFORE i got prego. I now understand the benefits and disadvantages of being healthy & fit for pregnancy. 




Dean's "nursery" (aka Dean's side of the room)


No comments:

Post a Comment