Sunday, February 24, 2013

a Month of Dean

February 22, 2013

This last month has been a giant roller coaster of fun! Motherhood has been a blast so far. I can't believe how darn lucky Calin and I are to be the parents of the cutest baby ever :)

I am so in love with my baby boy. This last month has gone by SO fast. I'm just getting the swing of things. It has been a challenge to figure out baby schedule and how to continue life. Even just the simplest tasks like brushing my teeth and combing my hair seemed like giant boulders. Now we are figuring out how to live life with a brand new baby.

It feels good to feel like a person again. All it takes is a little mascara, trip to the grocery store and time to write a blog post. Here are a few cute pics to sum up the last month with my lil' man...

Our Sweet Turtle

Momma & Baby






Getting ready for bed


Bath time

One Month Old



1 comment:

  1. I've been following your blog and I love your blog posts Megan! Dean is such a adorable baby and I know you are and will be wonderful and super fun parents. :)

    ReplyDelete