Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Diapers & Wipes...Stocking Up!

Sept 12, 2012

Diapers can be expensive! Calin & I decided that it would be wise to start our diapers and wipes inventory now rather than later. We did some hard core investigating on price & quality.

Everyone seems to have their own opinion about which diaper wins the gold so, you may not agree with my purchases BUT I will provide my findings :)




Average customer ratings: 3.5-4 stars

Average customer ratings: 4 stars
*prices reflect $6 coupon (mailed to members)


Average customer ratings: 3 stars


Average customer ratings: 2.7-3 stars

*both are unscented*

We are going to stock up on both Parent's Choice and Huggies. Just to be on the safe side, we are taping the receipts to the boxes in case we need to return a case. 

Spending $20 here and there is going to help the 'ol wallet once baby comes :)

Let me know if you've found anything better


1 comment:

  1. This is a great idea! I especially agree with taping the recipe to the box. My little one had no irritation as a new born, so we used parent's choice. But by size 2 she had bad rashes and now we HAVE to use Huggies.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete