Monday, September 3, 2012

It's a Boy!

August 30, 2012

Calin and I went to get our 20 week ultrasound. We were anxious to see the overall health of our growing jelly bean & excited to find out the gender.



Baby was in a very good position to see all the necessary items :)

We were watching the screen as the ultrasound tech typed the words "BOY"

Calin and I were so excited to finally know we were going to have a health baby boy, Dean Calin Hess.

Although I knew there was a little person growing inside me, my entire pregnancy perception was changed after finding out the gender. Now that I know Dean is coming our way, I am the happiest person on the planet earth :)

I can't wait to be Dean's mommy

face

both feet

boy part :)





2 comments:

  1. Such a good name! Does grandpa know? Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We told Grandpa our boy name a couple weeks ago before we even knew the gender. He asked me to push the due date a couple of days so baby Dean could have the same b-day as him :)

      Delete