Friday, September 14, 2012

Week 22

September 14, 2012

This week Calin & I got to go to the Utah State Fair, yay! 
The saying, "you always want what you can't have" is SO true... I was itching to ride the Tilt-a-Whirl, flour sack slide & Tidal Wave. 
As soon as this baby pops out, I'm riding the nearest roller coaster :)

The nick-name "Turtle" was created because I am working on Dean's nursery and turtles have been my inspiration. I'll post my cute turtle crafts soon :)



Me & Hubby in front of all the side show posters



mmm...lemonade :)



Yes, that IS a sculpture made of ALL butter...



We ate corn dogs, chili cheese fries AND (wait for it...) A FRIED SNICKERS BAR! I'll be working that off for a couple of days. Good thing we shared this one because I don't think I would have been able to down one by myself.



Thanks Honey for a fun date night! Love you more than a fried snickers :)






No comments:

Post a Comment