Monday, September 10, 2012

Week 21

Sept 1, 2012

I am 10 days late posting this which means I'll be late posting week 22... Geez! You miss a blog and it all falls apart :)

Week 21 was a HUGE week for us. We found out that we're having a boy, yay! We also went camping with my family. I didn't take my normal weekly pic so I am sharing my week 21 picture with my boyz :)

Picture was taken just after a CRAZY hail storm. Luckily our tent survived with only a little bit of wetness inside.

During the hail storm we took refuge in my parent's cabin. 

Poor Calin :)

Sisters & puppies waiting out the storm






WHAT THE HAIL?

Bubba Bruce in his adorable Big Brother shirt :) 
He only had to wear it during our gender reveal party, ha!

Bruce is definitely NOT a camper. He snuggled at the bottom of my sleeping bag and it took him a while to get out of bed in the morning :) Silly puppy







No comments:

Post a Comment